dsCrypt is AES/Rijndael file encryption software with simple, multi-file, drag-and-drop operations. It features optimal implementation, performance and safety measures. dsCrypt uses an advanced encryption algorithm and offers unique options for enhanced security.
- extensively tested and widely accepted algorithm
- BruteHalt and exceptional resistance to brute-force password search
- inherent resistance to brute-force key search
- Secure PassPad and immunity to keylogger-infested environments
- disclosed implementation and source code
- secure use of system resources
- verified data and file processing
- efficient user interface and operation
- speedy performance
- really small executable file
- self-contained and dependency-free
- freeware status and unrestricted distribution
dsCrypt is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2004-09-15. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000.
dsCrypt (version 1.10) has a file size of 25.00 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 626 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.